Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

1st Day of Preschool

1stdayofschool

Today was Jackson’s first day of preschool! Not really in the plans but it needed to happen.  If  I have learned anything from being a mommy, it’s that you can make all these great plans, but in the end you have to do what is best for your kid. 

He was ready. He was so ready. I was not.

He begged me everyday for his friends to come over.  Except he doesn’t have any. He talks to every kid he sees when we are out. “Hey friend” he says. 

Mommy and Baby Sister are not cutting it anymore. He is my social butterfly. He needed to spread his wings. So I let him go.

He will be fine. He will be more than fine, he is going to thrive! And I will too. Eventually.

Today though I am watching the clock until it’s time to go pick him up. Rylan is napping. I have no idea what to do with myself.

I love you so much Jackson James! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment