Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jackson says

I have not updated the blog in a while, so I just wanted to jot down some of the things Jackson has been saying. He makes us laugh everyday!

  • It’s broken again!
  • I want Momma do it! (He says this EVERY night when I put him to bed)
  • He has tons of names for Rylan: Ryan, Spike (b/c her hair spikes up), pea pie, baby, pea pod, sister
  • I wanna listen to Mommy! (he screams this over and over agian everytime I put him in timeout)
  • I want to poke you (?)
  • I want to buck you (he started saying this after I threatened to buckle him in his seat at the table b/c he wouldn’t sit down. It makes Matt and I laugh like idiots every time he says it.)
  • See you tomorrow
  • I love you!
  • stop it!
  • I want not that one!
  • I want go to Target
  • I want go to Pubix (Publix)
  • Ryan go to doctor (not sure why he insists Rylan needs to go the the doctor everyday)
  • I want angy birds
  • Stupid pigs! (angry birds)
  • WAKE UP RYAN!!
  • Dineco blue (Cars)
  • Ka-ching-ga (Cars)
  • Ka-chow (Cars)
  • I help you
  • Where are you Dadda?! (he yells this looking out the window for Daddy or at night if he wakes up)
  • Where’s Ryan? (any time he doesn’t see Rylan)
  • Ackson Cash
  • Matthew!
  • Awissa
  • Eat dat pie!!
  • What you doin there?
  • Where’s the Candle?(Kindle)
  • What’s that Momma?

That’s all I can think of now. But he is so funny! And he is talking so much now.

No comments:

Post a Comment