So, I skipped blogging last week. I don’t have any excuses. I just didn’t do it. Sorry! And I gained 1 pound. Not a lot, so whatever.
Well, I made up for it this week. I lost 2.4 pounds! I am really happy for the loss, but I think a lot of it was water weight that I gained last week . Girls, you know what I mean.
Anyway, I am slowly, but surely getting closer to my goal. Hopefully by next week I will have hit the 20 pound mark!
As I near closer to my triathlon date and up my training, I am not so focused on eating within my points. I try to make good choices and watch my portions, but I want to make sure I am eating enough to make it through the race. I will definitely be hitting up Provino’s the night before the race to carb load. Finally, I have an excuse to eat lots of pasta! Only 10 more days!
I don’t think I have mentioned it on here before. I have only been blogging about my weight loss since I joined WW. But, before that I was trying to lose my baby weight on my own. I just hit a plateau and needed some extra help to get the rest off. I was thinking the other day that I have lost a lot more than the 19 pounds in the last few months. To date I have lost 61.2 pounds since I had Jackson! That amazes me! Not that I am tooting my own horn, I am just amazed that I had all that extra weight on me at one point. I know a majority of that was baby weight, but I have to remember that a lot of women never lose their baby weight. My secret to losing the majority of that weight was breast feeding. I definitely was not out at the gym or anything even close to that. BFing burns 500 calories a day, so it was the best work out I could do.
Ok, enough about me. I hope everyone had a great week and is getting closer to their own goals. Shout out to Grammy and her 2.2 pound loss this week! Yay Grammy! I know you said it wasn’t you, but I think it was you. Keep up the good work!
Way to go Alissa! That total weight loss is absolutely incredible!! Good luck with your triathalon, can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteYou're kicking butt! You are inspiring me! I haven't meant to skip my blog updates, but I'll be getting back into my routine next week. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete