Today I was finally able to get my hair trimmed. Grammy met us at the salon to watch Jackson while I got my hair cut. She conspired with my stylist to cut Jackson’s hair while I was putting my smock on. I agreed to let her cut his little wings off. Since this was an impromptu haircut I didn’t have my camera with me to document this momentous occasion. Jackson did really good though. I held him in my lap and kissed his face to keep him still while his wings were clipped. He didn’t cry or anything. Such a big boy! I couldn’t part with his little curls in the back, so those stayed. I have his wings in an envelope to keep in his baby book.
I tried to get pictures of his new do, but Jackson was in full force today and had no time for portraits. These were the best I got.
“Look Ma, no wings!”
You can kinda see his cut here. And of course, Jackson’s favorite book of the day “Are You My Mother?” I can’t even tell you how many times we read that today!
Here’s sorta the back. Still a little wing, but oh well. Reading “Are You My Mother?” again, along with the ever present trucks and the pepsi box he likes to carry around, oh and the milk drops on the floor that he thinks are hilarious to make.
Today was also our 3rd wedding anniversary. Uncle Chris was nice enough to come over and stay with Jackson so Matt and I could go out to eat. Matt treated me to dinner at Stoney River. Yum!
Happy Anniversary darlin!! I love you so much!
Jackson looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore...they grow SO fast! You look amazing by the way, you can really tell you've lost weight.
ReplyDelete