Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

We spent Memorial Day at Grammy and Grandpa’s house. Mimi and Uncle Josh came over too. It’s always nice to get the whole fam together!

I bought a little baby pool at Target for like $5 a few days ago, so I brought it with us. I also put Jackson’s new swim trunks and his shades on. I was surprised he kept them on for more than 2 seconds. I think he felt really cool with big boy shades on!

memorial1

memorial3

Jackson did NOT like his pool at first. He screamed and cried and wanted OUT! I was surprised because he really likes taking a bath. After a few minutes he walked over to the pool and climbed in  and the fun began! I guess he just had to do it on his own terms.

memorial4

Here he is contemplating the pool (with his cute little crack!).

memorial5

Grandpa watched from the bench he built that morning.

memorial6

Now he likes the pool!

memorial13

memorial8

memorial9

memorial12

This is what Daddy was doing while Jackson was swimming.

DSC_0093

I didn’t get pictures of anything else, but we had lots of fun grilling out and enjoying all of Jackson’s cuteness! He also said “mimi” for the first time! And when I told him we were going to Grammy’s he said “nom nommy’s”  Such a cute boy!

1 comment:

  1. You weren't kidding. They really did the same thing with the pool! I think Jackson looks like one cool dude with his shades on! I'm glad he ended up liking the pool. Maybe we can have a mini pool party one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete