Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Creamy Chicken Taquitos

taquitos cr

(Not my picture, from ourbestbites.com)

I made these for dinner tonight. They were sooo good. A little time consuming if you have to cook the chicken first. But, they were worth it. Definitely doable for a weeknight meal if you already have the chicken cooked.  I did not make the sauce to go with it. I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and regular pepper jack. When I put it into WW recipe builder, they were only 3 points each! I also made black beans (a can with some of the green salsa) and brown rice (with lime zest,  juice of 1/2 lime, chopped cilantro and salt). The hubby LOVED them. The cub just ate some cooked chicken I left out for him and the rice and beans.  Here is the link to the recipe: baked creamy chicken taquitos.

1 comment:

  1. You know how picky I am, so you can keep this recipe for yourself! Ha ha. I drive Clay crazy. I did, however, make the chicken nuggets from below and we both loved them. BUT, the breaded zucchini recipe that went with it that "guaranteed even the pickiest of eaters would like it"...yuckers!! And needless to say, Katelyn wouldn't let any of it (even the chicken nuggets) come within 6 feet of her. I wonder where she gets her pickiness from??

    ReplyDelete