This week I lost 1.2 pounds. Every week I get closer and closer to my goal. Maybe by my birthday I can reach my goal? That gives me 7 weeks. Well, maybe that's not totally doable, but hopefully I can be really close. I HAVE to be really good and not slack off.
I was thinking that since Alison, Emily and Grammy are doing WW too, we could share tips and recipes with each other. I would love for my Tip Top Thursday to not just be "hey look what I lost/gained this week". If I tried a new recipe that week and it was good, I'll post it. We can share snack ideas, or any other little tips that might help each other out. What do ya'll think?
Since this weeks meeting was about tracking, how do you track? I tried tracking on the paper they give you at the meeting. I could NOT do it. I find it much easier to track online. I can usually find a few minutes to jump on my laptop and track, even at work I can get online. I admit though that I don't track activity points or hunger, just what I eat. Maybe this week I will try tracking my activity too.
Keep up the good work everyone! We CAN do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! I love your idea, but I'm not sure how much I can contribute. I hate to cook and I am a very picky eater. But I will try to help!
ReplyDeleteI also like the idea of commenting about each week's topic. I have tried tracking on paper, on the computer, and with my phone. I can't seem to find one way that I prefer. However, I was the most successful when I used paper. So I may go back to that.
Keep up the great work and meet you back here next week! :)
I also think it's a great idea to share tips and help each other out! When I track, I do it online. I do count my activity points, but don't do the hunger scale/points.
ReplyDelete