Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tip Top Thursday

Week #4


I had a good week. I lost 2.6 pounds! I guess that makes up for last week.


Now that I have been on Weight Watchers for 4 weeks, I think the biggest thing I have learned and am still working on is portion size. Even thought I may not always make the best food choices, I am careful about how much I eat. I’m still hungry a lot of the time, but I don’t go running for the cookies anymore.


This week too I really feel like I can reach my goal. I realized that every week is closer to where I want to be. I am so thankful too for the support of my family and the encouragement of knowing that my friends (Alison and Emily) are right along with me. It’s nice too that people are starting to notice.


At work about the same time I started WW, a few of the girls started a weight loss competition to get ready for summer and I joined along thinking it would be fun, but not expecting to win. But guess what, I’m winning so far! It was easy for them to laugh at me when I gained a bunch of weight but now they aren’t so happy that I am losing it. It really makes my competitive streak come out and want to kick their butts!


Grammy had a loss this week too! Keep up the good work! You CAN do it!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Alissa! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Alissa! You're doing great. I try not to go running for the cookies, either. Sometimes I think I'm hungry, but when I don't want any of my fruits, then I know I must not really be hungry. I love your competitive streak! Kick butt!

    ReplyDelete