Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tip Top Thursday

Good news for my first week of Weight Watchers! I lost 2.4 lbs! It has been really hard this week keeping track of my points, but I think that is key to me losing weight. I don’t think I realized how much all those little bites I take off of Jackson’s tray add up. I had to stop myself from eating his food many times.

We also have been walking just about every day. Jackson and I have even met Daddy after work a couple of days at a nearby park with great walking trails. It’s a great opportunity for us to spend time together as a family (which is rare these days) and get some exercise. We usually walk 1.5 miles, which is one loop around, but we hope to do 2 loops around soon. It’s just hard to when I have to get home to get dinner ready and be able to eat at a decent time.

Not bad for the first week. Hopefully we have made some good changes.

I have to give a shout out to Grammy! She lost 3.6 lbs this week! Go Grammy!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alissa! Your doing great! I think I'm going to start counting points from the old WW system myself. I need to do something and your so encouraging to me!

    ReplyDelete