The many sides of Jackson
The Outdoorsman:
Jackson got a new ride to help Mommy get out and exercise. It’s a jogging stroller, but hopefully small enough to use everyday. I’m not convinced of that yet, but we’ll see. It’s definitely better than our old Snap N' Go. I did love the Snap N’ Go, Jackson is just way too big to be carried around in his carseat. This was a desperately needed new stroller! We have been going for walks around the neighborhood and lake. Jackson likes going for walks except when the wind blows in his face, then he can’t breathe.
The Builder:
Jackson decided that cans of soda are great building blocks.
Jackson also builds with blocks. He can stack 3 blocks, sometimes he even gets 4!
The Hairdresser:
To distract Jackson from sucking on the coffee table drawer pulls last night, I gave him my headband to play with. He tried very hard to put it on his head. But, silly Mommy, boys don’t wear headbands!
No comments:
Post a Comment