Yay! My new camera finally came! I am so excited to get it. Now I just have to learn to use it! I didn’ t think I would be able to play with it until this week since I had to work over the weekend. But, I was able to come home a few hours early on Saturday. So, we used that time to take some pictures. We wanted to go to the Woodstock park, but we were running out of daylight. We ended up going to the lake in our neighborhood instead. I am pretty happy with the shots we got. They are not bad for the first time using the new camera. (Warning- This is a long post because I could not decide on which pictures to post. There were lots more!)
After our pictures we went to The Right Wing Tavern to celebrate Father’s Day early. Poor Matthew had to spend his first Father’s Day away from Jackson. He went to his mom’s to help her fix her house. My dad was alone on his first Father’s Day as a grandpa too. My mom watched Jackson while I was at work. But, then when I came home I brought dinner and my dad came over to eat. We love you Daddy, Grandpa and Nan Nan!
WoW! Great pictures Alissa! I love the colors and Jackson has changed SO much since I've last seen him. I think he really looks a lot like you! What kind of camera did Matthew get you? I want one!
ReplyDeleteEmily- Thanks! I got a Nikon D3000. Wolf had the best price but I would never buy from them again, at least online. I really wanted the Canon Rebel XSi, but I could not find it once I had enough money to buy it.
ReplyDelete