Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Cash Boys

Today Jackson and I met Daddy, Nan Nan and Uncle Josh for lunch at Henry’s. It is Daddy’s favorite restaurant. It is also the first restaurant Jackson had ever been to. He was about 6 weeks old. Time sure does go by quickly!

DSC_0118

DSC_0120

DSC_0134

DSC_0139

Then we came home and Jackson played in his bumbo seat. He hasn’t used it too much so far. I think he liked it today.

DSC_0032

This is his scary baby look.

DSC_0037

DSC_0052

I love how his toes are spread apart! So cute! He did that when he was first born too! He gets that from Grammy!

DSC_0066

Then he decided no more toy and pushed it off the tray!

DSC_0072

After all his playing he fell asleep in his bouncy seat while I made dinner. He looked so cute, but it freaks me out when he sleeps with his hands folded like that!

DSC_0073

DSC_0074

No comments:

Post a Comment