The day before Rylan was born, this is what we were doing...
Yep, we made our yearly trip to the pumpkin farm. See here and here for our previous visits. Yes, that means the day before Rylan had her very fast entrance to this world we were an hour and a half away in Ellijay! Little did we know!
Daddy and Jackson went on a hay ride. I decided to sit this one out. Especially since the last hayride nearly sent me into preterm labor.( I took Jackson to The Art Barn with Alison and Katelyn over the summer. I thought I was ok after the hayride, but started having little contractions that evening. Luckily they stopped.) But I learned my lesson. NO hayride while preggo!
The last picture of me with Rylan still in my belly!
After the pumpkin farm, we went to Grammy and Paw Paw's house. Paw Paw let Jackson drive his tractor. His face may be serious, but Jackson had a blast! He always talks about driving Paw Paw's tractor.
Our last day as a family of three was pretty great! I'm so glad we got to have some special fun with Jackson before Rylan was born. We are thrilled to have Ryan here now and can't wait to make lots of new memories with her too!
No comments:
Post a Comment