Another Friday edition: (Forgot to post yesterday, opps!)
After having a week off from WW, we went back for our weekly weigh in yesterday. I was down 0.4lbs. Not huge, but I don’t care. The weigh in lady said now that I am smaller the weight will come off slower. I believe that, but I also think I have been gaining muscle. With my triathlon training I feel stronger now. My legs feel stronger and I can defiantly run farther and longer than when I started. I think I have found my inner runner. I NEVER thought I would say that! I actually crave running now. I can’t wait for my next run. Who would have thought?! My inner bicyclist and swimmer are still in hiding. They better find their way out soon, only 1 more month till T day!
Matt and I are talking about doing a half marathon in November at the Chicamagua (sp?) Battlefield. I don’t know about 13 miles!
You go girl! I was diagnosed with RA at 19, but I've always hated running. As a child, I was always one of the last 5 at the finish line. I had a gym teacher tell me that I ran funny and told me to go to the doctor. I remember the doctor telling me to run down his hallway. I was humiliated and I've hated to run ever since. Now, I have the excuse of my hip replacements, so I'm not supposed to run. Perks! But I am so happy for you. You are going to kick some butt!!
ReplyDelete