Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Man Cub

A man cub needs to start his day with a good breakfast.

DSC_0002

Man cubs have no time for using spoons. They drink their yogurt straight from the cup.

DSC_0005

What? Is there something on my face?

DSC_0029

Making sure to get every last drop!

DSC_0030

After breakfast, it’s time to do some work…

DSC_0036

Have to make sure the floor is mowed!

DSC_0041

Time for a break in the cool shade.

DSC_0051

DSC_0054

DSC_0057

Back to work!

DSC_0076

DSC_0080

Works done… time to ride!

DSC_0090

Man cubs come from a long line of great horsemen.

DSC_0096

DSC_0098

DSC_0111

DSC_0113

DSC_0119

Time to mow again.

DSC_0115

Didn’t I just mow this floor?

Man Cubs are very busy. This was just a glimpse.

Our day also included story time, a trip to the store, TWO baths, and 4 loads of laundry. If you think man cubs are busy, you should see man cub mommas!

I wasn’t planning on posting this, but Matt made me take a picture and put it up. He said it was too pretty to eat, but it didn’t stop us from digging in!

DSC_0125

It’s Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad from Gina’s Skinny Recipes. I sprayed mine with balsamic vinaigrette salad spritzer. It was only 7 points +. It was not in the recipe, but I roasted the shrimp in the oven instead of boiling them. Oh my! I will never boil shrimp again. They were so good!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I had no idea that being a man cub was such hard work! And looking cute at the same time! Must be exhausting!

    ReplyDelete