Friday edition:
Yeah, so I forgot to post yesterday. It was a long day and I was tired and cranky by time we got home.
I did go weigh in at WW, but we didn’t stay for the meeting. I lost 0.2 pounds. I guess even though I uped my cardio by running/walking more, my appetite also increased (I have been STARVING). And I made the frozen lemonade pie twice! So, I guess I should be glad it wasn’t a gain. I was SO not feeling WW yesterday so I talked Grammy into skipping the meeting. Bad daughter, I know! But, I figured we had so many errands to run that day, making Jackson sit through a WW meeting too was not fair.
Training for the triathlon continues. Right now that just consists of walking/running a few times a week. I really need to do better. I don’t want to be the girl they had to call the ambulance for on Triathlon Day!
At least you went to weigh in! I totally skipped mine! Keep up the great work with training for the triathlon!
ReplyDeleteI understand about not wanting to stay for the meetings sometimes...good job though on the weight loss!
ReplyDelete