Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tip Top Thursday – Friday edition

I’m a day late. Blogger was down for some reason.

I feel like I cheated this week. I had a big loss of 2.6 pounds, but I don’t think it was entirely accurate. I always wear jeans to weigh in, but today I wore a dress. So, even though I’m glad for the loss, I’m wary of what will happen next week, especially if I go back in my jeans. I’m a jeans girl, I never wear a dress, but its all I had clean.

I tried to do better this week with my tracking. I still am not at 100%, but I did better. I walked a couple of days. I have still been trying to drink more water. While I like the crystal light, I don’t really need a whole packet for my bottle of water. I bought one of those new Mio water enhancer things. They are near the crystal light in the store. I really like it, I’ve only tried the strawberry watermelon. I only need a tiny squirt in my water and I can drink it.

My goals for this week are to track more, walk more and eat out less. I’m glad for the warm weather and variety of fresh fruits and vegetables coming out. Yay spring ( I mean summer, we didn’t really have a spring)!!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Great job, Alissa!! You are inspiring me! And don't doubt yourself - be proud of yourself for every bit of that 2.6 loss!

    ReplyDelete