I am a wife to an amazing husband and mom to the best little man cub! I am a stay at home mom wannabe. I work 2 days a week and am home with my boys the rest of the time. I love to cook and sew. My desire is to make our house a home that loves the Lord above all.
2 months: stands on legs
3 months: rolled to back
4 months: laughed, rolled to front
5 months: started solids, rakes objects to himself
6 months: sits up
8 months: crawls, pulls up onto knees
9 months: claps hands (11/15/10), pulls up to standing, says "momma" and "dadda", good pincer grasp
12 months: cruises, took sideways step by himself (2/16/11), drinks from sippy cup, eats table foods, waves (2/16/11), claps hands to "Patty cake", stand alone, dances (sitting and standing), walking (3/14/11)
13 months: shakes head "no"
No comments:
Post a Comment