Ok, so I know this is a bit late. But, better late then never! This is some of the highlights of Jackson’s 1st Christmas. I’m so glad I was able to be home and enjoy the day with the whole family!
Here is Jackson helping us decorate the Christmas tree. He really did not know what to think of the tree.
Jackson refused to touch the Christmas tree. His hand accidentally touched a branch and his entire body shuttered. It was hilarious!
Jackson loves to feel his teeth with his tongue. So, it’s not unusual to see him doing acrobatics with is tongue. He has 4 teeth on top and 2 teeth on the bottom!
This is Jackson on Christmas morning. He went straight to his new toys that Santa brought and started playing! It was very cute!
Jackson did make sure he took time to do his morning push ups!
Grammy and Grandpa got Jackson a wagon with blocks in it. He loves his new wagon!
He can stand behind it and walk too. He’s not quite cruising yet, but I hope this will help him.
Jackson found something even more fun to do with his wagon! Ride in it! He fits perfectly and he gets so excited being pushed around and around!
Uncle Chris thought it would be fun to put a bow on Jackson. He is one cute present!
Then Uncle Chris took Jackson outside to see the snow. Jackson had a white Christmas for his 1st Christmas! He is one lucky little boy!
This was when it had just started snowing. And I didn’t think to take him back outside for any pictures when it was all nice and white :(
Here is Jackson and Grammy the day after Christmas. I was at work, but Daddy and Grammy and Grandpa and Mimi and Uncle Josh got to spend the day with Jackson!
A few days after Christmas we met Nannan at Cracker Barrel to have another Christmas. My camera battery died so I didn’t get to may pics. Jackson got to color for the first time. ( I had a “Bad Mommy” moment when I realized I had never let him color before…oops!)
Jackson got to finally meet his Aunt Jordan! Some how it has never worked out for us to get them together, but they had so much fun together. You could just tell they were so tickled with each other. Jordan did one of Jackson’s favorite things… read his book to him!
This year we really need to make sure they get to spend lots of time together. They look so much alike, they could pass for brother and sister!
Well, that was our Cash family Christmas in a nutshell! I think it was probably one of (if not the best) Christmas’ ever! Having a child totally changes everything. I know he probably won’t remember anything, but hopefully we started some traditions that we can do in the coming years. I loved seeing everything from his perspective. While we may not have had the most presents, we enjoyed spending time together with those we love. And that is what matters the most. We celebrated the birth of Jesus, not with lots of expensive gifts, but surrounded by family, thankful for everything we have been blessed with.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Love the pictures! So glad you got to spend Christmas with Jackson. It looks like ya'll had a great Christmas.
ReplyDelete