Last Friday Daddy took the day off from work and we escaped to the mountains. I had Saturday off, which never happens, so we wanted to make the most of our time together. We wanted to go to the Smokey Mountains, but that didn’t work out. So, we went to Grammy and Grandpa's instead. It’s so nice being able to go to their house in the mountains whenever we need a break. On our way up to their house we stopped and went hiking. This was Jackson’s first hiking trip. I think he enjoyed it. He was bundled up well and didn’t seem to mind the cold.
Daddy wore the Baby Bjorn and carried Jackson.
I love this picture of Matt, but I wish Jackson was looking at the camera.
This was the best we could get of the three of us together.
We didn’t hike to the top of the falls because it was getting late and Jackson needed to eat. I’m really glad we went.
Jackson made some new friends at Grammy’s house!
Saturday we stopped and ate at a restaurant on the river. They had this huge “Happy Chair” outside. Matt set up the camera and ran and jumped up on the chair before the timer went off. It was quite funny. Ironically this was the only time Jackson was not happy. He was fine all day except sitting in this chair. Inside the restaurant he was flirting with the waitresses and smiling at everyone who walked by. He has a habit of checking out girls already. He will always flirt with the waitress whenever we go out. And if he see’s a pretty girl he will look her up and down. I don’t know what I am going to do with my little womanizer when he gets older!
We had a great weekend together. I’m so glad we were able to go off together. And it’s always good to see Grammy and Grandpa.
Mimi and Uncle Josh came to see Matt and Jackson on Sunday while I was at work. Daddy didn’t take any pictures for me to put up. :(
Great pictures, as always! Jackson looks so cute with his new "friends" and I'll be sure to keep my eye on your little womanizer the next time he is around Katelyn!!
ReplyDelete