It’s been another crazy week in the Cash house. The short version is: Matthew is sick. Which meant he couldn’t hold Jackson or take care of him. Which meant I got to stay home with him this weekend. Yay!
The bad part was we had to miss our friend Courtney’s 1st birthday party. The other bad part is that Jackson was supposed to have a minor procedure done at the hospital this morning. We had to cancel it because they wouldn’t let him come after being exposed to Matthew. So, we have to go in 4 weeks. (I’m not specifying the procedure because I’m sure Jackson would kill me if he knew one day that I had posted it on the internet!) But, you’ve probably heard me talk about it.
Since we could not go the Courtney’s party, we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. We went to Yahoo Farm. Jackson had so much fun. I’m so glad we went. Matthew took lots of great pictures. He is a much better photographer than I am. It’s hard to choose, but here are some of my favorites.
Jackson was too interested in the grass to look up at us.
Yahoo farm was really fun. They had chickens and turkeys and goats. Jackson tried to reach through the fence to grab them. But I didn’t want him to get pecked. They had a corn maze and hayride that we didn’t do. Next year maybe when Jackson is older we will go to Cagle’s Farm. The best part was spending the day with my two boys. Since I started working weekends it’s been nearly impossible to spend time together as a family and do fun things.
I’ll put more pictures on my facebook. And check back this week. I have some fun, new posts planned!
So cute! The pictures came out great. I'm such a sucker for babies in blue jeans - adorable!! You look great, Alissa!!
ReplyDelete