Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aquarium

Today Jackson and I met Grammy in Jasper, then we drove to Chattanooga to see Mimi and Uncle Josh. We ate lunch at a yummy place called Aretha Frankenstein’s. They have HUGE pancakes! They are soo good. I should have taken a picture. Oops, I just now thought of that.

Then we went to the Tennessee Aquarium. Mimi has a membership and has been wanting to take Jackson. He didn’t sleep the whole trip in the car and passed out by time we got to the aquarium. I thought he was going to miss the whole thing.

DSC_0001

Here he is asleep in front of the macaws. They were huge!

DSC_0004

It’s a good thing Jackson was asleep, because the macaws were kissing!

DSC_0007b

There were lots of mana rays. These were pretty. They had yellow spots on them.

DSC_0002b

A big open tank had lots of mana rays that you could reach in and touch. I did NOT touch them!

DSC_0010b

DSC_0013

Jackson finally woke up when we went to see the penguins.

DSC_0027

DSC_0022

DSC_0029

Here are some more pics from our trip…

Me & Jackson in the shark cage

DSC_0033

DSC_0036

DSC_0037

DSC_0051b

DSC_0017

DSC_0053

DSC_0057

Sorry Uncle Joshy, I can’t figure out why its trying to cut you out!

We had lots of fun. This time we only went to the ocean side of the aquarium. Next time we will have to go to the river side too.

Oh!! I just thought of something funny! While we were standing in front of the big tank with lots of fish and sharks, this one shark swam by and pooped right in front of us! Then these fish swam up and started eating the poop! It was so gross!

Ok. That was our trip. Hope you had a good day too!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great. I like your background. It was fun spending time with the Cash's.

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Jackson is so handsome! Love the new look to your blog! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete