Jackson is such a big boy sitting up and all, he didn’t like his old bath sling anymore. He wanted to sit up and splash, not lay down and splash. And believe me, he is a great splasher! He loves to get mommy and daddy soaked!
Today, while we were at Target, I decided to get him a new tub. A friend had told me her daughter loved the ducky tub when she could sit up. So, I decided to give it a try.
Jackson loved it! He was really excited when I was blowing it up. The biggest surprise for him was that when he splashed HE got all wet too! He wasn’t used to getting water in his own face, just mommy’s. But, he quickly got over it and splashed away!
I don’t know why my and looks purple.
Daddy got home just in time to take some pictures! Don’t worry I thoroughly checked each pic just to make sure you couldn’t see TOO much of Jackson :) I’m sure these will embarrass him one day anyway. I couldn’t help it, he just looked too cute!
Tomorrow we go to the doctor to recheck Jackson’s weight. The doctor wanted to see him again in a month from his 6 month checkup. Keep your fingers crossed that he has gained weight! (I can’t believe he will be SEVEN months old tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment