Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Boy

Friday we celebrated my dad’s birthday, even though his birthday was Monday. We met at Provino’s in Canton since it is roughly halfway between us and Grammy & Grandpa.

DSC_0015

DSC_0014

Everyone wanted a turn holding Jackson.

DSC_0018

DSC_0023

Matthew was sick this weekend so Grammy came home with us after dinner to watch Jackson on Saturday while I went to work. Then Mimi came on Sunday. I didn’t get any pictures of their visits. I know Jackson was spoiled rotten with both Grandma’s coming this weekend!

I wrote before about Jackson being a cowboy in his bouncy seat. These are the best pictures I could get. It’s not easy taking pictures of flying legs!

DSC_0003b

DSC_0007

He always has a very serious look on his face, then he stops and smiles. Silly boy!

Tonight Daddy read Jackson a bedtime story. My two boys looked so cute together. I love them both so much!

DSC_0034b

We met with a real estate agent Friday about selling our house. She basically told us to stop making payments on the house and let it foreclose.  We REALLY did not like that advice. Jackson apparently didn’t either, he screamed the whole time she was here and barely let us talk. This is very much out of character for him, so Matt and I took notice of it. We took it as a sign that we shouldn’t listen to her advice. We called the bank after she left and they are going to let us refinance the house. We didn’t really want to do that, but it beats foreclosure. So, I guess we’ll have to stay in the townhouse a while longer. I hope the housing market gets better soon. I know it will probably be a few more years, but I can hope.  We are also trying to sell my Volvo so we can get a SUV with 4 wheel drive so we can safely go see Grammy and Grandpa. It was an emotional few days trying to sort out all of the house and car issues. But, I think we have a plan that will work out for the best.

1 comment: